We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 19 June 2010

Winners of challenge #21 Inside Out

We're back with our winners of Challenge 21 - Inside Out, what stunning work girls! Thank You very much to Joanna Sheen for sponsoring us and to Susie Sugar for being our fabulous special guest! Just trying out the new froggy linky pick a winner thingy ma bob lol! Ah yes there it is, its chosen The winner is: Kym's Crafty Cards

Well Done Kym, please email me with your details to pass onto Joanna x


Onto our Top 5 picks for the Inside Out challenge! What fantastic ideas, well done to you ALL who played!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me one of your top 5 - not much time for crafting at the mo as hubby has had an op this week so I'm playing nurse instead ! Can't wait to get back to my craft stash tho !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Top 5. Thank you to Mr Frog for picking my name out and cheering me up with a Joanna Sheen voucher. Thank you Crafty Cardmakers and all the people that sponsor this challenge. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I made the top 5. It's made my day, up until now it's not been a good one. So thank you girls. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for that - I cant believe I made the top 5!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the cards xxxx Congrats to you all x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.