We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 September 2014

#121 A World of Fantasy, Winners and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who entered our World of Fantasy Challenge. There were some fabulous creations and I have chosen the winners and Top 5 as follows:-
  
For the Prize from
HOBBY ART STAMPS
and my Top 5 are
 







Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winners' badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs.

Would the winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 14th September to claim their prizes, after which time I am afraid the prizes will be forfeit.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Top 5 pick. Am deligted. Congrats to the other ladies and the winners.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to see my Fairy Silhouette Note Card among your top picks this morning! Thanks so much and congrats to the winners and other top picks!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks sooo muc for putting me among your Top 5!! Iam so glad about that! Congrats to the other winners!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner!! I'm delighted and would like to say a huge congratulations to all the other winners too :)
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.