We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 May 2016

#163 Pearls or Gems

Bec is hosting our Pearls or Gems Challenge.
You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Bec
I have used some beautiful shimmery pearl droplets on this card.

Josephine
I've used an image and paper from the Crafter's Companion Kimono collection along with some gem flourishes to make this card for my sister.
I used a butterfly die from Memory Box called floating butterflies for my card. Behind the die I used one of my Gelli Plate prints made in my favourite colours of greens and blues. To complete the card I added some pearls and gems for sparkle.

Ina
I used different dies and foam squares to add dimensionand finished with sprinkles of pearls.

Mary
I used paper and decoupage from the first House Mouse Designs project book and added graduated pearls to the band of ribbon.

Pam
I had a blast making this purse.  I used pearls on the straps, tag and the clasp.

Marlene
I have used a Delicious Doodles Image called Wistful Fairy, lots of pearls and flowers
 
I'm using up some left over Masterboard for this card andSpellbinders butterflies finished with pearl brads.

Maike
I coloured some clear gems, so that they now resemble all the colours of the rainbow.
 
Lin
As you can see I went for both pearls and gems on my card. Please see my blog for details

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome DT inspirations! Judy's Card is my favourite... I love the colours, butterflies and the design of her Card. Really fantastic!!!

    Hugs
    Doris

    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT work, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen your DT's lovely cards about in blogland and was in awe of their stunning work. Thank you for allowing to play along in your fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment Patty Sue. It's our pleasure to have you xxx

      Lin

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.