We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 25 July 2016

#169 Summer

Bec is hosting our Summer Challenge.You can interpret this how you like, a coastal scene, summer activities, vacations etc. as long as it relates to Summer.
 
As usual You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Bec
I have combined a couple of Simple Stories Ranges and embellishments for this beach themed card.

Josephine



I used images from Crafter's Companion Halcyon Days CDRom, and used a Marianne Carousel die to make this card for a friend's daughter.

Mary
I used several sheets of the same image from Hunkydory's Little Book of Flowers and decoupaged the image

This card is for a wonderful friend and close neighbour Poppies are symbolic of summer, at least to me.. The card is simplistic but I am pleased with how it turned out..Th stamp is from Just Inklined.

I used some rainbow coloured cotton twirling it around some jac paper to make an 'All Day Sucker' - hence the sentiment and reminds me of my youth enjoying the outdoor sunshine and munching away at one of these lollypops.

One of the special things of summer for me are all the flowers in bloom.  My card was made using a cling rubber stamp from the JOFY collection from Paper Artsy coloured with Posca Pens and a white Gell pen . The background of the card was made using a Gelli Plate. The fence was cut with my Cricut and the sentiment was created with my computer.

Pam 
This little cutie is Pure Innocence, Fun in the Sun.  I colored her with copics and added glossy accents to her sunglasses and beach ball.  The beautiful die is from Concord and 9th. Glitter card stock was used to make the pool.  Looks relaxing, doesn't it?

I created a box card with lots of sea creatures, because when I think about summer the first thing that comes to my mind is the sea ;o)

I have gone with bright summer colours and butterflies for my card.

 
My card is all done with stencils and blended distress inks and I am another one using bright cheery summer colours.

When I think of summer it reminds me of all the gorgeous insects we get in the garden and that was the theme for this card. I made this with one of my own Masterboards using Tim Holtz and Inkylicious stamps.

CCM Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful DT inspirations and thank you for another fun challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.