We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 31 October 2016

#176 Explosion of Colour

Josephine is hosting our Explosion of Colour challenge. Please share your vibrant, bright and colourful creations with us. Lots of colour please, the more the better.
As usual You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!
Josephine
I've used an image I've had for ages from Polycraft, coloured with Promarkers and edged with Distress Ink, and used a paper from my Flower Power CDRom. I added an element from the background and a sentiment and finished with some butterflies cut using Spellbinders dies.

Ina
I used a variety of mediums including inks pastes glitter stamping and stencils for my colour explosion and a big sentiment to finish.

Judy
To make my card I used watercolour crayons, Distressed Inks and Copics.  I chose my watercolour crayons for my many image because I thought they gave the brightest explosion of colour.

Glenda
I created a card depicting the colours of early fall before a frost, the last burst of colour till spring.  The background was a large background stamp and the squares are an assortment of dies. stamps and cutouts.

Mary
I immediately thought of gardens when flowers are in full bloom when I saw this theme so I have used a Howard Robinson's decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen. The background was printed using a My Craft Studio CD ROM called Bloomin' Perfect.

Angela
The colour on this card exploded from a piece of mop up paper. I used a stencil to apply 3D gel and gold embossing powder which was then heated causing the gel to bubble up producing gorgeous texture. Finished this with Tim Holtz dies, pink cord and coloured pearls.

Pam
I made this card for my granddaughter's 12th birthday. We collected the shells together at the beach.  This image is from Conie Fong. I used copics to color the mermaid and the background.

Maike
I went for a colour explosion out of a plain gift box. The "explosion" was created with Zig markers and a few different Christmas or Winter related images. The sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs.

Lin
I started with a Carabelle Studio stamp called Stitched Mixed Media Background and stamped and embossed in silver detail powder and coloured the images with Luminarte Primary Elements pigment powders. More details on my blog

Jackie
My card was made using my favourite powder paints - brushos - on watercolour card and using some simple silhouette stamps to "set a scene". 

PLEASE NOTE THIS CHALLENGE HAS NOW CLOSED

CCM Blog Signature


The blue linky registration has expired and they have almost doubled the price. If you wish to add your card please do so in the comment section below. We are looking into alternatives, before we decide whether or not to renew!

An InLinkz Link-up


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous design team "color explosions" !!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what beautiful explosions of color! Thank you for the inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously bright and colourful inspiration from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Crazy colors! Bright and optimistic! Love the challenge and the beautiful creations by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards full of colors!
    Here is my journal page for this competition :)
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/2016/11/07/thinking-of-youdad/
    Have a nice day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My entry can be found at: http://maxibellestudio.blogspot.com/2016/11/seasons-greetings.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. My entry is here:
    http://casscreatingnow.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/a-christmas-greeting.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I did the card for the challenge while ago, but I forgot to link it to the challenge. You can find it here: http://rilcekinkljuncek.blogspot.si/2016/11/na-koncu-mavrice-je-pravi-zaklad.html
    Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.