We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 14 November 2016

#176 Explosion of Colour, Winner and Top 5

Josephine hosted our Explosion of Colour challenge and her winner and Top 5 are:-



and her Top 5 are






And finally chosen from those entries left in the comments below the post

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge. 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as the winner... i'm very happy! Congrats to the top five!
    Hugs
    Anna (nonsolocard)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm delighted my card has been picked for the Top Five. Congratulations to the other winners x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks and congratulations to the other winners. Ladies, you've made my day! Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so happy to be in your top3, congrats to winner and other top, blessing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.