We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 28 November 2016

#178 Anything But a Card

Angela is hosting today. Our challenge is Anything But a Card. With Christmas rapidly approaching we feel sure that you will have created something as a decoration or a gift and would love you to share it with us.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Angela
And Lin is quite right, Christmas will be here before we know it. After much thought I decided to make gift bags and I'm here today to show you a sample of what I've made. The papers are my own Masterboards and the dies are Tim Holtz. Hope this will give you ideas too.

Josephine
For my birthday last year, a friend gave me an Ikea box frame. I think it was a challenge of sorts - to see what I would do with it! Well, this is the result. I've prepared a background sheet using Distress Inks and a range of stamps, and added an array of hand-made flowers.

Judy


I made this stationery set as a gift for a friend.  The set consists of a folder to hold the stationery which consisted of stationery sheets, cards and envelopes.   I used several stamps from Stampin UP and Hero Arts

Marlene
I have used a A Stamp from Dovecraft, also usedGo Kreate Dies and made it into Next Year Calender
 
Glenda
 
I made a little gift box with a gift card or money holder to place inside it. The papers are from my stash but I think they were Stampin's Up's from a few years ago. 

Ina
 
I decided to make something for myself as I am always jotting things down on a note book so made a cover for a store bought one. Used lots of inks pastes & stencils. Adding My Notes to finish it off.

Mary
I made some Christmas crackers using a die from Tonic Studios and decorated them with poinsettias made using dies from Tattered Lace.

Sally
I have used a selection of dies, stamps, embossing folders and patterned papers to create some Christmas Ornaments.

Pam
I made a candle for this challenge using Ornamental Pine by Stampin Up.  These are so quick and easy to make.  I promise you will have fun - give it a try!

Jackie
My canvas was made using inks and a stencil and some bubble butterfly stamps.

Maike
This is a gift bag made from an envelope! If you'd like to know how it is done come and visit my blog ;o) I have also made a card to go along with the bag.

CCM Blog Signature

6 comments:

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.