We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 4 September 2017

#195 Monochrome

Jackie is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Monochrome. We would like to see your monochromatic creations, these do not have to be black and white. Anything with hues of just one colour is fine. We will, of course, be okay with hair and skin colours as well, but your major colour scheme should only have one colour in it.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it's Monochromatic.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Jackie
My card this time is largely white, but I used a single shade of lilac to highlight the sentiment. It's not a card most of us like making, but I think white on white with a splash of colour is very effective.

Josephine

Stamps by Sue Dix via Crafty Impressions, Memento ink and Promarkers were used to make this monochrome Christmas card.

Glenda

Tri shutter 'Wedding' card, stamp by Mo Manning and a black & white monochromatic colour scheme.

Judy

The trumpet player is an unmounted rubber stamp that was purchased at a garage sale and I am unable to find out who made the stamp. The other stamps I used for my monochromatic card are from Hampton Art Stamps.

Angela

Various shades of pink Distress Oxides were used for this card. The stamps are Paper Artsy by Emma Godfrey and the card was completed with the addition of pink gems.

Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Marlene

I have used a Creative Impressions Sue Wilson Christmas Die and an Embossalicious embossing folder and all white card

Mary

I have used various shades of yellow card cut using Tattered Lace dies and added dots of Liquid Pearls.

Margaret

For this card I have simply layered up some scraps in varying shades of blue. The greeting was stamped and heat embossed.

Have a wonderful, crafty day!!

Maike

I love this cute Panda and also this relatively new Heart Frame by Avery Elle, so I wanted to combine them on the card. A pink area lets both of them pop and some hearts in the same colour around the sentiment finish the design. Happy crafting, everyone ;o)

Kimx

When I think monochrome, I always think black and white so here is a card I created using shades of black and white. For more details (and cards...I got a bit carried away lol) please visit my blog

Agnieszka chanya13

Today I used blue and white colours and added blue flowers. I hope you like it. Hugs.

June

This is a 5" square card with 2 layers. The fist layer I embossed using an embossing folder from Creative Expressions, the top and final layer is embossed with a Spellbinders e/f

Peggy T

I had all these lovely pink supplies in my stash so I used a Sizzix embossing folder, Anna Griffin 3-D Flower Dies, Ribbon and pink gems to make this birthday card. Details on my blog.

CCM Blog Signature

3 comments:

  1. What wonderfully diverse and fabulous creations by all the DT!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.