We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 18 September 2017

#196 Autumn

Kim is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Autumn.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it's Autumnal themed.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Kim

I love the Autumn with all the fabulous colours and falling leaves. I have chosen a card made using a background created with Distress Oxides along with a Sue Wilson die and some Penny Black leaf stamps.
 
Josephine

The tree stamps and leaves are from Clarity, while the wording is from CardCraft UK (I think). The background is Pan Pastel, with some help from a cloud shape cut using a Sizzix die. The leaves at the bottom were cut using a Sheena Douglass die, and the paper is from Papermania.

Mary

I have used a decoupage sheet from Jayne Netley Mayhew's autumn collection.

Judy

I used a digital harvest image from DZ Doodles Digital Stamps for my card. I loved their harvest scene. The image was coloured with pencil crayon, Copics and gel pen. To complete the card I added a ribbon and a sentiment using an old Hero Arts Stamp.

Glenda

I used fall colours, an apple tree and falling leaves to represent my autumn theme for the challenge. It will be used for a autumn Birthday card for a step grandson.

Angela

I started by making a masterboard for the background using Seth Apter paints and a brayer. The dies are all by Tim Holtz and the stamp by Woodware. I completed the card by adding the ribbon bow and pearls.

Peggy

The Harvest Blessings is a file from Cricut Design Space. Cut at 5.5 in., I added Stickles glitter to it. The card base is embossed with an Anna Griffin embossing folder. Details on my blog.

Margaret

Hello everyone. For this card I used Maja and Kaisercraft papers. The leaves were cut with Tim Holz' Mini Tattered Leaves Set and I coloured the flowers with sprays made from Distress Re-inkers. Added a piece of gauze under the cluster, a few berries and lots of prills.


Maike
Heya crafters ;o) For this Autum card in non traditional colours I used images from MFT (Happy Hedgehogs & Happy Hippos) as well as some of their dies. The background was made using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse which I am totally in love with at the moment! Happy crafting ;o)

Agnieszka chanya13:

Hello everyone. For this card I used oranges colors combo and leaves.


Jackie
My card was made using a topper from an old hunkydory collection, some diecuts and distress inks over an embossed background.

June

I embossed the leaf die onto watercolour card and used several distress inks to colour it. Once dried I coloured the outline in red and used the 'Wink Of Stella', glitter pen, over the entire leaf. The sentiment, also on watercolour card, was typed and die cut

Aren’t they all gorgeous! I am so proud of my team

CCM Blog Signature




3 comments:

  1. Lovely Autumn inspiration! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... awesome autumn inspirations of the DT! I love them all..
    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT cards are all truly beautiful. I love the representations of styles and products, and of course, the amazing colors we never see here in Florida. Thank you for the wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.